Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My apologies

It has recently come to my attention that some bad shtuff has been going down over at this particular forum. Some of it may very well have been my fault, and for this I apologize. "Oh!" you say, "TRS is going to get away with a blanket apology? Over my dead body!"

All right, all right, since I'd hate to have any dead bodies over here in the bloggerverse that we all know and love, I'll be a little more specific. First of all, one specific blogger attempted to stem the tide of immorality and point out a few things. Whether or not I (or anyone else) agreed with him, it was wrong to demonize him, for which I apologize. Secondly, I think an apology is owed to the organizers of the event, who never at any time set out to create anything more or less than a poetry slam that could be enjoyed by all. I am sorry if the organizers in any way suffered through the aforementioned particular forum, and I hereby beg their indulgence of our blogger criticism.

Now that I've finished groveling...

10 comments:

C said...

Marriage suits you :P.

Mushkie said...

Very PC. All ruffled feathers smoothed down now and ready for tar?

bonne said...

hey, you could be a politician!

Yossi said...

good for you, trs!
I hope nobody's feelings got hurt in the comment-scuffle. (even with that one dude going at it with altie and using such dirty language in the presence of ladyfolk)

Altie said...

Thanks. Yoss. I'm tougher than I look though. But that was nasty of him.

Just like a guy said...

C: http://cheeriowelton.blogspot.com/2008/08/dialogue-of-two-parts.html

Sara: Thanks!

Anonymous said...

you set a good example. I also owe apolopies for exaserbating the issue, sorry mottel, and others. J

Yossi said...

group hug

bonne said...

After all this business with MOTOG mingling, you now promote hugs? Mazeh nareshkeit???
(I know, I know, a joke, whatever.)

Yossi said...

lol